As U.S. immigration policies tighten, Canada’s relatively open and stable immigration laws make the country increasingly attractive to employers who source talent from beyond our borders.
In a knowledge-packed one-hour seminar hosted by experienced cross-border immigration lawyers Bruce Harwood and Saba Naqvi, joined by experienced cross-border tax and estate planning lawyer Jonah Spiegelman, you’ll learn:
• How Canada’s immigration policies and agreements affect employers’ ability to bring talent into Canada,
• How Canadian and U.S. policies differ,
• The process of graduating from temporary to permanent Canadian resident status, and
• How employees can financially thrive once they’re earning in our country.
WHEN & WHERE
Wednesday, May 8th at Boughton Law
700-595 Burrard Street, Bentall Tower 3, Vancouver, B.C.
• Breakfast and Registration – 7:45 – 8:30am
• Presentation and Q&A – 8:30am to 10:00am
• Networking – 10:00am onward
This breakfast event is catered and free to attend.
This session will also be broadcast live online with the help of our partners at Meritas. If you’re unable to join us for the in-house event but would like to attend the virtual session, please register for the webinar here.
Soon after the event, webinar registrants will receive an email containing a download link for viewing the session offline.