Canada’s Best Lawyers is featured in The Globe and Mail’s Report on Business on November 26, 2013. We’re proud to have five lawyers from Boughton Law listed in the 2014 Best Lawyers list.
- H.C. Ritchie Clark, Q.C. (Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law)
- James M. Coady (Corporate and Commercial Litigation)
- Gordon A. Fulton, Q.C. (Energy Regulatory Law)
- Doug H. Hopkins (Corporate Governance)
- Tony Wilson (Franchise Law, 2014 Vancouver Franchise Law “Lawyer of the Year”)
Read the full article here.
See the full list at www.bestlawyers.com/the-globe-and-mail.
Tags: Doug H. Hopkins; Gordon Fulton, Q.C.; H.C. Ritchie Clark, Q.C.; Jim M. Coady; Tony Wilson; Lawyers in the News