Isabel L. Romeral
Isabel is an associate practicing in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, trusts and corporate and commercial law.
As part of her estates practice, Isabel provides guidance to clients for both simple and complex estate plans to transition assets to future generations. She drafts wills, powers of attorney, trusts and other planning documents for clients. Isabel also advises executors, administrators and trustees on the proper administration of an estate and assists with the probate process.
As part of her corporate commercial practice, Isabel assists clients with general corporate matters including incorporations, the preparation of business contracts in various industries, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and financings.
Prior to joining Boughton Law, Isabel completed her articles at a leading national law firm, worked as in-house counsel and compliance officer at a local biotechnology company and practiced in the areas of business law, estates and trusts at a regional Vancouver law firm.
Isabel is fluent in Spanish.
Simon Fraser University, B.A.
University of Calgary, J.D.
Year of call: 2015 (B.C.)
- Executive, Canadian Bar Association, Business Law Section (B.C.)
- Member-at-Large, Canadian Bar Association, Wills, Estates and Trusts Section (National)
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Editor, CBA B.C.’s Business Law Quarterly
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Vancouver
- Student, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)